Welcome to The Travel Beggar's Blog

Welcome to my one stop spot for Travel Info On the Internet!
This site was created because I love to read about travel, research travel, and actually travel anywhere possible. It's not uncommon to see me, the Travel Beggar, sitting around a bookstore in their travel magazine section, reading and researching my next adventure. Many of my friends and family will often come to me searching for travel tips or info. Now I don't claim to know everything or even a lot, but I do think I can find the information if need be. There is only one problem; with the internet, magazines, guide books, and travel agents; I am often plagued with too much bad information.
Thus the creation of the Travel Beggar blog as an add on to my Travel Beggar Website (http://www.travelbeggar.homestead.com/) . I have a collection of websites that I often use, and through this site I will discuss and share them with anyone who wants to use them. I also hope to learn about new websites, magazines, and resources that can aid in all of our travels.

2 comments:

Anonymous

Can we leave comments

1st Lady

Good Luck with your new Blog and Happy Travels!

Blogger template 'Greenich' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP